On Sunday. March 6th, numerous Charleston County Parks will host Customer Appreciation Day featuring no admission fees and/or free parking. Select parks will also offer free activities.
In addition to free admission, visitors can register for a chance to win a Gold Pass Membership.
The following parks and properties are waiving admission fees:
- Ravenel Caw Caw Interpretive Center
- North Charleston Wannamaker
- Mount Pleasant Palmetto Islands
- James Island County
- Laurel Hill County Park in Mount Pleasant
- McLeod Plantation Historic Site on James Island
The following will offer free parking:
- Kiawah Beachwalker Park
- Isle of Palms County Park
- Folly Beach County Park (free fishing on the Folly Beach Pier and the Mount Pleasant Pier)
For more information, click here.