SC REPUBLICAN PRIMARY
- A record vote, a resounding result in South Carolina GOP primary (Post & Courier).
- SC's GOP primary sets record with voter turnout (ABC News 4).
- Trump responds in battle with pope during Kiawah campaign stop (Live 5 News).
- Summey political family splits: Keith goes with Trump while son Elliott goes with Rubio (Post & Courier).
- Pro-Ted Cruz robocall blasting Trump and Gov. Haley on Confederate flag (Post & Courier).
- Presidential candidates like Patriots Point for stumping (Post & Courier).
- Mayor John Tecklenburg announces fund to help homeless residents move out of Tent City (Post & Courier).
- Aquarium volunteer will receive $50,000 worth of dental work, thanks to friends and strangers (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Pawn shop employee recognized stolen cooker from news reports (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Sheriff Reflects On Shooting Of Walter Scott (WBUR).
- Toy boat launched by Charleston elementary school students found in Britain (Live 5 News).
- James Beard Foundation Names Semi-Finalists; Charleston Notches 4 Nominations (HCS).
- 5Church Restaurant's "60 Second" Steak Totally Wins the Steak Game (Charleston Grit).
- Drayton Hall delves into rum history (Post & Courier).
- Four Reasons We Want to Visit Charleston Now (AFAR).
- Hot Tamales, Beer, & Bingo at Mixson Bath & Racquet Club (HCS).
- North Charleston company cooks up success by building food trucks (Post & Courier).
- Limehouse Produce Launches 3rd Annual “Berry Creative” School Campaign (HCS).
- Southern Charm's Thomas Ravenel responds to Kathryn Dennis' critical tweets (Charleston City Paper).
- Kathryn Dennis Interview (Fits News).
- Charleston Battery sold; new owner investing in stadium improvements (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- They're Baaack: Reptiles Ready to Invade During Repticon (HCS).
- Despite struggles, Citadel’s Duggar Baucom still embraces the pace (Post & Courier).
- Brandi Carlile to perform at Spoleto (Charleston City Paper).
- InTown Launches New App With Free Trial; Prepares to Expand “Out-a-Town” (HCS).
- New Name and Song for Volcanoes in the Kitchen (HCS).
- Earlier this month, Mount Pleasant Mayor Linda Page declared February 27th “Lowcountry Parrot Head Day” in honor of the Lowcountry Parrot Head Club’s 12th Annual Mardi Crawl event on Shem Creek.
- Loblolly Adventures Now Enrolling For Early Childhood Outdoor Classes (HCS).
- College of Charleston’s James Bourne finally gets his senior day celebration (Post & Courier).
- Coalition leader Dixon to mount Senate campaign against Tim Scott (ABC News 4).
- $20,000 Bosch donation supports tech programming in Charleston County schools (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Offers a Free Small Business Bonding Workshop for Small Business Owners (Charleston County).
- Quintin's Close-ups: City Councilman Peter Shahid (HCS).
- Mount Pleasant mayor appoints ‘attainable housing’ task force (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- FOIA suit against Mount Pleasant could affect government meeting agendas in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- CCSD proposing renovation not rebuild for Stono Park School (News 2).
- Folly Beach to consider shark fishing ban near pier (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina cosmetology school, owner hit with $9.3M judgment (Post & Courier).
- S.C.’s median home price highest in more than a decade, Realtors group says (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Detention deputy arrested on fraud charge (Live 5 News).
- Longtime downtown Charleston women’s shop to close (Post & Courier).
- Tiny House Movement organizers in search of land to break ground (Live 5 News).
- In its first year of operation, The Spectator Hotel was named a Four Diamond hotel by AAA.
- Man stabbed while riding CARTA bus, North Charleston police say (Post & Courier).
- Cops: Andrews man fires rifle several times into home due to ongoing dispute (Live 5 News).
- Ashley River Bridge Bike/Pedestrian Improvement Project Phase One Construction to begin February 12 (Charleston County).