The eatery serves southern staples with a local twist and boasts a full bar. Huey's will be open for breakfast, lunch, and happy hour daily.
Menu items include:
- Buttermilk & Blueberry Pancakes
- “The Brawley” Breakfast Sandwich with Geechie Boy white grits, Vanilla Waffle, and Amber Vermont maple syrup
- Signature salads
- Links Classic BLT
- Griddled Lowcountry Grilled Cheese with pimento cheese and Spinach
- Lowcountry Eggrolls
- Southern Fried Hushpuppies
- Fried John’s Island Green Tomatoes
- The Loosey Goosey with Grey Goose La Poire
- Roadside Punch
- Ginger Revival with bourbon sorghum
- Southern Gintleman with Jasper’s gin
For more information on Huey’s Southern Eats or to view menus, please visit www.wilddunes.com/charleston-sc-restaurant.php or call 843.886.2297.