- With wounded officer recovering, SLED, Berkeley deputies turn to piecing together shooting (ABC News 4).
- Whole Foods picks Savannah Highway for 2nd Charleston-area store (Post & Courier).
- Undercover police target taxi drivers for overcharging (Charleston City Paper).
- "Southern Charm" Returns for Third Season on April 4th (HCS).
- Lindsey Graham jokes about how to get away with murdering Ted Cruz (CNN).
- SC Pastors Alliance calls for Lindsey Graham’s resignation (Spartanburg Tea Party).
- Charleston police searching for missing downtown man (Live 5 News).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Holy City Sinner runs down the big events this weekend (ABC News 4).
- How McCrady's was saved from becoming a parking lot (Charleston City Paper).
- Seattle's MOD Pizza Opens (HCS).
- Bill Murray Cozies Up With Chef Vinson Petrillo at Zero Cafe + Bar (Eater Charleston).
- Four Holy City chefs change the meaning of Charleston cuisine (Charleston City Paper).
- Swinging Upper King Bar Prohibition Overhauls Cocktail Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: North Mt. Pleasant (Yelp Charleston).
- Maybank Public House takes the successful formula of Coleman Public House and gives it a James Island stamp (Charleston City Paper).
- Jeff Booth, the Charleston resident behind TinderDrinkGame.com, was recently interviewed about the website (Mashable).
- 60 Bull Cafe Opens For Lunch With Tortas, Grilled Cheeses, and Po' Boys (Eater Charleston).
- Chris and Nicole Wilkins source heirloom Southern cereals to bake their breads (Charleston City Paper).
- Verde Plans to Open in Belle Hall Shopping Center (Eater Charleston).
- Best spots to hit en route to theaters on your next dinner & a movie date (Post & Courier).
- Charleston's beverage craftsmen dig for flavor and the results taste mighty fine (Charleston City Paper).
- Hangovers Suck, But Have We Found a Cure? (Charleston City Paper).
- Huey’s Southern Eats Opens at Wild Dunes Resort (HCS).
- These root dishes can't be beet (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra Releases 2016-17 Schedule (HCS).
- Charleston Museum explores the history of area beaches in new exhibit (Charleston City Paper).
- WWE Presents NXT LIVE at the Charleston Area Convention Center (HCS).
- Charleston Nightlife: Upper King, Market Street Draw Regulars & Newcomers Alike (10 Best).
- An evening with local stand-up Mike Brocki (Charleston City Paper).
- South Side Bait & Tackle to Host Grand Opening & Fundraiser (HCS).
- Big Easy newbie Conor Donohue reflects on Charleston in Cayenne (Charleston City Paper).
- David Cross returns to stand-up to make America great again (Charleston City Paper).
- Homeless advocates make steady progress with Tent City residents (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina’s black vote leaning Hillary Clinton versus the novelty of Bernie Sanders (Post & Courier).
- Chelsea Clinton stumps for Hillary Clinton in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Candidate supporters get inked at Charleston tattoo shop (Live 5 News).
- Students Asked to Submit Artwork for Earth Day 2016 Contest (Charleston County).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Sandy Senn (HCS).
- Charleston park latest to get free wireless Internet service (Post & Courier).
- 14 alleged gang members indicted on attempted murder, racketeering charges (ABC News 4).
- No suspects in West Ashley shooting that wounded man known for encounter with coroner (Post & Courier).
- Charleston man frees giant manta ray from netting (Live 5 News).
- Woman, 50, died after being ‘deprived of water’ at Charleston County jail, expert says (Post & Courier).
- NCPD: Suspect in failed bank robbery attempt found hiding under house (Live 5 News).