The next Good Catch Dinner presented by the South Carolina Aquarium will be held on Monday, March 14th at Sullivan's Island's SALT at Station 22. The event will begin at 6:30 pm.
A portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
The multi-course dinner, which features wine pairings, will include:
- West coast oyster with tuna, strawberry, and basil
- Paired with the Santa Julia, Sparkling Brut Rose, Mendoza, Argentina, NV
- Flounder and Avocado ceviche
- Paired with Pierre Henri, Sauvignon Blanc, Languedoc-Roussillion, France, 2014
- Fresh catch three ways including tempura fried, sushi roll, and cake
- Paired with Graham Beck, Chenin Blanc “The Game Reserve”, Western Cape, South Africa, 2014
- Bay scallops: Maitake mushrooms, pancetta, orecchiette
- Paired with Santa Luz, Chardonnay Alba, Central Valley, Chili, 2015
- Shrimp Cassoulette
- Paired with Terradora di Paolo, Aglianico, Campania, Italy, 2012
- Chocolate mousse
- Paired with Quinta de la Rosa, Rudy Port Lot 60, NV
Tickets are $65 per person plus tax and gratuity. Tickets must be purchased in advance by calling 843-883-3355. Click here for further information.