Holy City Hospitality will host the second installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley on Thursday, April 7th from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the historic alleyway with tastings from six restaurants, wine samplings, beer from Freehouse Brewery, and live jazz music.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Chicken liver mousse banh mi with spiced pork, pickled daikon, carrot, cucumber, spicy aioli and fresh cilantro. Served with frites and garlic aioli
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Ceviche and shrimp tostada
- Michael’s on the Alley
- Certified Angus Beef filet, sliced and served with steak sauce, bordelaise sauce, and horseradish crème fraîche
- Vincent Chicco’s
- House spaghetti alla chitarra with Sunday gravy and Pecorino
- Virginia’s on King
- Miniature chocolate pecan pies
- The Victor Social Club
- Dark strawberry mojito specialty cocktail and special tasting station with Red Harbor Rum
Tickets are now available for $65. Attendees must be over 21 years of age. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit the event website.