Sermet's Downtown, the restaurant on the corner of King & Wentworth, will launch its Gospel Brunch Buffet on Easter Sunday - March 27th.
The restaurant will offer seatings at 11 am and 1 pm. Each will feature a brunch buffet and a live performance from an interactive Lowcountry Gospel Choir.
The buffet will include:
- Biscuits and sweet corn bread with honey butter on the table
- Low Country Crab Quiche
- Caprese Quiche
- Carolina Apple Wood Smoked Bacon and Sausage
- Parfait Station with granola and yogurt
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Scrambled eggs
- Carolina Home Fries
- Low Country Shrimp and Grits with tasso gravy
- Mini Tomato Pies
- An Assortment of Desserts
The cost is $39.95 per person plus tax and gratuity. Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys are offered for an additional $10. For reservations call 843-853-7775.