The 26th Annual Sea & Sand Festival, Folly Beach's longest-running event, will be held on Friday, April 8th and Saturday, April 9th.
Take a look at the full festival schedule below:
Friday, April 8, 2016
- 7 pm - 3rd Annual Miss Sea & Sand Pageant at Folly River Park
Saturday, April 9, 2016
- 8:30 am - 6th Annual Coffin Island 5k Race at the Folly Beach Pier
- Participants are encouraged to dress in their best pirate costumes
- Register here
- 11 am - Street Party on Center Street
- Stretches four city blocks from Huron St. to Ashley Ave. on Center St.
- Over 100 art vendors
- 20 restaurant/food vendors
- Two live music stages featuring:
- James Justin & Co.
- Don't Mess with the Tiger
- Sunflowers & Sin
- Shakin' Martinis
- Island Trio
- Folly Bluegrass Society
- Kids activities zone
- A four-station bungee jump trampoline
- Carnival games
- Face-painting & more
- A mechanical bull
- Corn hole
- Silent auction
- Book signing
As usual, the festival is family, kid and dog-friendly. If you want to enjoy some adult beverages inside the event perimeter, you will be required to purchase a 21 & up wristband at one of the many information booths for $2.