- Family of Walter Scott marks first anniversary of fatal shooting (Live 5 News).
- Walter Scott’s family disappointed in Slager defense, lack of change in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Walter Scott family: We are waiting on justice to be served (ABC News 4).
- Man who captured Walter Scott shooting has dropped out of public eye (Post & Courier).
- ‘Walter Scott effect’: North Charleston traffic stops cut in half after shooting, but is it the lasting change critics seek? (Post & Courier).
- Family friend walks Walter Scott’s final steps one year after his death (ABC News 4).
- One year after Walter Scott shooting, groups want memorial park (Live 5 News).
- Texts, emails show AG aide plotted with GOP consultants before news conference over Pascoe (Post & Courier).
- Hearings set in 2 cases in Charleston church shooting (ABC News 4).
- Lawsuit filed by shooting victim’s husband against Emanuel AME dismissed (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Named Finalist for All-America City Awards (Charleston County).
- Eat Local Month & Challenge Are Both Underway (HCS).
- Sean Brock looks back at 10 years at McCrady’s (Charleston City Paper).
- Sean Brock Blogged Through McCrady’s Early Days (Eater Charleston).
- Sesame Burgers & Beer Celebrates 10th Anniversary with a Block Party (HCS).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Gullah cuisine, genetics, and Michael Twitty’s beef with Sean Brock (Charleston City Paper).
- Big Billy’s Burger Joint to Host Beer Dinner with Palmetto Brewery & Chef Florie (HCS).
- Seabrook gains two Mexican restaurants (Post & Courier).
- Alton Brown Takes Cues From Twitter Fans on Charleston Dining (Eater Charleston).
- Bars We Love: Edmund’s Oast, Charleston (Playboy).
- The Lot names Andy McLeod as head chef (Post & Courier).
- Majestic New Windows at Cane Rhum Bar & Caribbean Kitchen (Eater Charleston).
- Gulf Coast seafood distributor to open Charleston facility (Post & Courier).
- Midlands native sinks game-winning shot to give Villanova NCAA Championship (Live 5 News).
- The Lumineers Return to Daniel Island this September (HCS).
- ‘Southern Charm’ premiere gets off to surreal and scary start (Island Packet).
- Southern Charm: An off-season recap (Charleston City Paper).
- Growing pains: The Gaillard Center ramps up, prepares for second season (Post & Courier).
- Fred “Billy” Arnold, the former owner of Prism Records, recently died in Arkansas (Arkansas Times).
- Thousands drawn to 44th annual Flowertown Festival (Post & Courier).
- Cooper River Bridge Run ends with Finish Festival (Live 5 News).
- Hometown hopeful Shelby Rogers loses first round Volvo Cars Open battle to Arruabarrena (ABC News 4).
- MAIA Moms 2nd Annual “More Than a Label” Fashion Show 2016 (HCS).
- Pressure mounts on ethics debate, roads bill (Post & Courier).
- Charleston county leaders to address gang violence (Live 5 News).
- Drivers assess first weekday closing of Ashley River Bridge lane (ABC News 4).
- Folly beach voters to pick three City Council members (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Dot Scott (HCS).
- Pre-construction Work to Begin on Maybank Highway (Charleston County).
- Three Goose Creek City Council seats up for grabs in Tuesday’s election (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Opens Applications Process for Community Investment (Charleston County).
- South Carolina railroad to unveil new line to Volvo’s Berkeley County factory (Post & Courier).
- Coroner IDs woman fatally stabbed in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Gas station proposal for former West Ashley grocery store withdrawn (Post & Courier).
- Folly Beach chosen one of the Best East Coast Beaches (10Best).
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks