Earlier this week Parlor Deluxe introduced a brand spanking new spring menu featuring the addition of "Counter Classics," a selection of "simple and comforting plates."
The new items, which are priced in the $10 to $12 range, include:
- Farm Wedge
- Bibb lettuce, bacon lardons, blue cheese crumbles, and a buttermilk-green garlic vinaigrette
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Oil-cured tuna, whole grain mustard, chopped veggies, lettuce, tomato, and onion on Brown’s Court multigrain bread
- Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich
- Pickled banana peppers, lettuce, tomato, onion, celery, and Duke’s mayo on pumpernickel “Texas Toast”
- Wicked Grilled Cheese Club
- Sandwich with melted fontina, house giardiniera, shaved ham, bacon, and heirloom tomatoes on Brown’s Court multigrain bread
- The “B.L.A.S.T” sandwich (right)
- Heirloom tomato, bacon, bibb lettuce, sprouts, and pickled green garlic aioli on toasted pumpernickel bread
The spring menu also features a new “Waffle Sundae Deluxe” with a different preparation daily, and a sorbet spritzer made with a seasonal flavor of sorbet and dry cava.