The Party at the Point concert series will return to Mount Pleasant for its 16th season on April 29th and will continue on through July 15th. The events are held each Friday at 6:30 pm at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.
In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors, and great views of the water! Admission is $7. Cash is needed for admission and is recommended for the bars.
This year’s schedule is as follow:
- April 29th: Departure (The Journey Tribute Band)
- May 6th: Machine Funk: A Tribute to Widespread Panic
- May 13th: Dead 27s with BYOG
- May 20th: Dangermuffin with The Trongone Band
- May 27th: Memorial Day Kickoff with The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- June 3rd: Sol Driven Train with Fowler’s Mustache
- June 10th: Scarlet Begonias (A tribute to the Grateful Dead)
- June 17th: Sibling Rivalry with The Steppin Stones & The High Divers
- June 24th: The Blue Dogs & Whiskey Run
- July 1st: Banana Pancakes (The Jack Johnson Tribute Band)
- July 8th: Reggae night with The Dubplates (5:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
- July 15th: Sgt Submarine – “A Tribute to the Beatles”
You can go to the official site if you would like more info. Gates open at 5:30 pm.
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in September
Coming off the success of his 2020 One Night Only Drive-In Tour, comedian Nate Bargatze announced today that his new The...
Haley Mae Campbell Performing at Firefly Distillery on Memorial Day
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Charleston Library Society to Celebrate Release of “Italians in the Lowcountry: Sunny Italy’s Charleston Colony”
Charleston Library Society Hosting Virtual Event with Julia Cooke and Catherine Grace Katz
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?