The Party at the Point concert series will return to Mount Pleasant for its 16th season on April 29th and will continue on through July 15th. The events are held each Friday at 6:30 pm at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.
In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors, and great views of the water! Admission is $7. Cash is needed for admission and is recommended for the bars.
This year’s schedule is as follow:
- April 29th: Departure (The Journey Tribute Band)
- May 6th: Machine Funk: A Tribute to Widespread Panic
- May 13th: Dead 27s with BYOG
- May 20th: Dangermuffin with The Trongone Band
- May 27th: Memorial Day Kickoff with The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- June 3rd: Sol Driven Train with Fowler's Mustache
- June 10th: Scarlet Begonias (A tribute to the Grateful Dead)
- June 17th: Sibling Rivalry with The Steppin Stones & The High Divers
- June 24th: The Blue Dogs & Whiskey Run
- July 1st: Banana Pancakes (The Jack Johnson Tribute Band)
- July 8th: Reggae night with The Dubplates (5:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
- July 15th: Sgt Submarine - “A Tribute to the Beatles”
You can go to the official site if you would like more info. Gates open at 5:30 pm.