- Tomorrow, CBS This Morning will feature Cane Rhum Bar & Caribbean Kitchen Chef Paul Yellin. Click here for more information.
- On the 15th of every month, Raising Cane’s Restaurants in Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, and Summerville will host a fundraising event benefiting local nonprofit Camp Happy Days. From 3 pm to 8pm, the restaurants’ customers are asked to drop their receipt into the Camp Happy Days bucket in the restaurant. Raising Cane’s will then donate 15% of the total sales amount from these receipts to Camp Happy Days.
- Stereo 8 is now hosting a weekly Music Industry Night. Every Tuesday, any musicians, DJs, bloggers, journalists, and other music industry professional will get 20% off everything. Get more information here.
- Eli’s Table
A press release said he plans to revamp the menu by adding creative twists on Lowcountry classics.
- Tristan Catering + Events recently named Sandy Tuk as their the company’s new Director of Sales.
- Limehouse Produce announced the winners of their third annual “Berry Creative” Strawberry Campaign:
- Overall 2016 Winner: Hursey Elementary: Liz Ramirez, lead teacher
- Best Art Work Project: James Simmons Elementary: Jessica Wilson, lead teacher
- Best Recipe Project: St. Andrews Math & Science Elementary: Pritchet Gibbs and Michelle “Mickie” Evans, lead teachers
- Best Hands-On Project: The Green Heart Project: Mitchell Elementary School, Sander Clyde Elementary, Meeting Street Academy, Meeting Street Elementary at Brentwood, and Sullivan’s Island Elementary
- Best Essay/Writing Project: Hunley Park Elementary: Joan Doran, lead teacher
- On Saturday, May 7th and Sunday, May 8th, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails will celebrate Mother’s Day weekend by offering guests brunch or dinner with their family and friends. Brunch service will be from 10am-4pm, while dinner service will begin at 5pm. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made online at CraveKitchenandCocktails.com or by calling the restaurant at 843-884-1177.
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks