On Monday, May 23rd, five Charleston-area chefs will cook for a cause at the Wine & Dine for Cystic Fibrosis dinner and silent auction at Edisto Hall in the James Island County Park.
All proceeds from the inaugural benefit dinner will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in support of those living with the disease.
The following local chefs will partner to prepare a5-course dinner, complete with wine pairings:
- Randy MacDonald, Executive Chef at the Seabrook Island Club
- Shay MacDonald, Chef at HōM
- Phil Gaulin, Chef at Francis Marion Hotel
- Jonathan Hawks, Executive Chef at Mills House Hotel
- Angela Minor, Pastry Chef at Seabrook Island Club
Visit the the Team Little Mac website for more information. The event starts at 6 pm.