- Gov. Nikki Haley signs bill outlawing abortion after 19 weeks (Post & Courier).
- Hurricane Center increases chance of subtropical system over holiday weekend (ABC News 4).
- More Boeing workers arrested on tax-fraud charges (Post & Courier).
- Research says ‘Holy City’ term not church-based (Post & Courier).
- Infrastructure Bank board closes the door on I-526 extension (Post & Courier).
- Chance of tropical storm development up to 80 percent, could cause rainy holiday weekend (Live 5 News).
- Charleston residents compete for spot on ‘Jeopardy!’ after passing online test (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry prepares for Memorial Day Weekend travel (Live 5 News).
- Red Cross hosts Memorial Day weekend blood drive (Live 5 News).
- Shrimp season’s opening means many delicious months ahead in the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Frothy Beard announces new West Ashley digs complete with on-site Zombie Bob’s Pizza (Charleston City Paper).
- Chipotle to add 4th Charleston-area restaurant (Post & Courier).
- Farmer From South Dakota Sets Up Record Shop/Cafe on Spring Street (Eater Charleston).
- Zero George’s cocktail celebrates Spoleto and its 40th season (Post & Courier).
- A day in the life of Bert’s Market (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Season sprouting in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Carolina Gold Rice Foundation to restore lost rye (Post & Courier).
- McCrady’s Switches Gears, Will Revamp Into a ‘Lively, Everyday Gathering Place’ (Eater Charleston).
- It’s all about the window-framed raw bar at The Darling (Charleston City Paper).
- The Dewberry Should Open Meeting Street Restaurants Very Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Feast on Rosemary Doughnuts and Kombucha at Feathertop’s First Brunch (Eater Charleston).
- A guide to the best eats and sips at our three beaches (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s only kosher cafeteria takes summer break (Post & Courier).
- #TPBTH Day 29, Meet: The Cocktail Bandits Johnny & Taneka (CHS Food Writer).
- Gibbes Cafe taps two men with West Ashley ties (Post & Courier).
- Woman’s needs lead to farm fresh nonprofit in Chicora Cherokee neighborhood (ABC News 4).
- Day Drink Like a Pro at Charleston’s Best Rooftop Bars (Thrillist).
- CCP’s Spoleto Festival Preview (Charleston City Paper).
- The 10 buzziest shows of Spoleto 2016 (CCP).
- Spoleto Festival and Charleston inextricably bound (Post & Courier).
- Spoleto celebrates 40 years in style with a massive anniversary concert (CCP).
- The 2016 Spoleto Festival USA boldly explores the African-American experience (CCP).
- Old Crow Medicine Show shouts their way from a crack house to the Grand Ole Opry (CCP).
- Charleston Friends of the Library Host Book Sale Honoring Cynthia Hurd (HCS).
- Riverfront Park realizes potential as outdoor music venue for large crowds (Post & Courier).
- 2016 Party in the Park Starts on June 7th (HCS).
- Led by Alex MacDonald, Citadel rugby team takes aim at national title (Post & Courier).
- Season tickets for the “Best of Broadway” series are on sale now (North Charleston Performing Arts Center).
- Share Our Suzy returns to The Grove for annual Memorial Day weekend fundraiser (Post & Courier).
- Singer-songwriter Josh Ritter gets ready to get down with a rollicking new sound (Charleston City Paper).
- Rock Pink 5K will bring a hue of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month to Memorial Day weekend (Post & Courier).
- Grace Joyner’s Great Second Album Was Inspired by Leaving Charleston, Being Single (Free Times).
- Former Braves, Yankees players clash in ‘Legends of the South’ game (Post & Courier).
- Director, actor in remake of “Roots” miniseries to host screening, Q&A at Emanuel AME Church (Post & Courier).
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Larissa Marolt (Bravo).
Oh Whit!: Southern Charm Recap (Charleston Grit).
- Mayor Summey plans to raise wages for city workers (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County, City taking steps to ensure water safety (Live 5 News).
- Charleston senator working to block bill allowing Ga. gun permits in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Initial findings of Charleston hotel study presented (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Ray Nash (HCS).
- NAACP demanding answers over dismissal of charter school teachers (Live 5 News).
- Federal hearing in Dylann Roof case moved up a day (Post & Courier).
- Legislators agree to study moving Confederate Relic Room (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Joe Bowers (HCS).
- Mt. Pleasant adding new path to cross Shem Creek (Live 5 News).
- Students choose rebuilding over sadness when school garden destroyed by vandals (ABC News 4).
- Isle of Palms police searching for duo driving stolen vehicle (Post & Courier).
- Designs for West Ashley aquatic center revealed (Live 5 News).
- Free health care clinic thriving in Mount Pleasant (ABC News 4).
- #TPBTH Day 28, Meet: Jeffrey Newton (CHS Food Writer).
- Clemson students trapped in cave wade through water to get out (Live 5 News).
- Crime Stoppers offering $5,000 reward for information on downtown Charleston homicide (Live 5 News).
- The little loggerhead that could: Norris returns to the sea (Post & Courier).
- Local Hotel Secrets (Yelp Charleston).
- Blotter: Thieves in toy land (Charleston City Paper).
- Coroner: 28-year-old Charleston woman died in moped crash on Folly Road (Post & Courier).
- Asst. principal accused of sexually assaulting two teens appears in court (Live 5 News).
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Press Release Charleston Community Sailing is excited to announce an expanded summer sailing program for kids with high functioning Autism....
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Conroy Center Hosts Conversation with Travel Writers Bill Thompson and Lynn and Cele Seldon
Blue Bicycle Books to Host Book Release Party for Kate Fagan’s “All the Colors Came Out”
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Park Circle Pride to Feature Six Days of Events Celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?