- Neighbors rush to help children, 1 and 6, during Moncks Corner house fire (ABC News 4).
- Student who asked to wear hijab and was denied says she won't attend Citadel (ABC News 4).
- Haley vetoes bill that keeps teacher evaluations private (ABC News 4).
- Rally in memory of Emanuel AME victims to be held (News 2).
- The Little Match Girl leaves its audience in the dark (Charleston City Paper).
- The opera that almost made me stand up and shout (Charleston City Paper).
- Bonnie couldn't dampen the opening weekend of Spoleto (Charleston City Paper).
- Colonial Lake reopening celebration during Piccolo Spoleto offers art, history lessons (Post & Courier).
- Bohemian Trio and the dreams of childhood (Charleston City Paper).
- Review: Brandi Carlile rocks TD Arena with musical storytelling (Post & Courier).
- Baby Got Brunch!: Biergarten Going Back to the 90s this June (HCS).
- Harold's Cabin Launches Dinner Service on Wednesday (HCS).
- #TPBTH Day 32, Meet: Jarrod Daughtry (CHS Food Writer).
- The Granary Hosts the Next Good Catch Dinner (HCS).
- Edmund’s Oast campaigns for Champagne (Post & Courier).
- 8 Fried Chicken Sandwiches To Devour in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Live at the Grove Concert Series Debuts on 6/9 (HCS).
- 7th Annual Southeastern Beard Moustache Championships Photo Gallery (Marie Rodriguez Fotos).
- Emanuel 9 Book Event Scheduled for June 16 (HCS).
- ‘The Things We Carry’ at the Gibbes Museum (Post & Courier).
- The millennials’ new poster boy and ‘Ravenel, party of four’ on episode nine of ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm newbie: Ep 9 (Charleston City Paper).
- First Place RiverDogs Back in a Flash for Three Game Homestand (Charleston RiverDogs).
- SAL All-Star Game Fan Voting Now Open (Charleston RiverDogs).
- After struggles of last season, Gamecocks relishing their return to NCAA regionals (Post & Courier).
- The Southern Baby Show is this Saturday (HCS).
- Charleston’s Shelby Rogers takes French Open court again Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Neck injury will sideline Gamecocks’ Skai Moore for 2016 football season (Post & Courier).
- Ex-Rep. Bob Inglis rallies GOP to acknowledge climate change, one lawmaker at a time (Post & Courier).
- No injuries following school bus fire on Highway 17 in Awendaw (Live 5 News).
- No tax increase in store for Charleston County residents (Post & Courier).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Mount Pleasant Town Councilman Joe Bustos (HCS).
- Extinguishing the ‘West Ashtray’ stigma (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant Waterworks plans to raise rates July 1 (Post & Courier).
- 10 students receive college scholarships in honor of fallen Emanuel AME pastor (Post & Courier).
- Seniors walk to inspire younger students in Charleston Co. schools (Live 5 News).
- Speaker Lucas calls out Senate, Haley on roads bill delays (Post & Courier).
- City of North Charleston and DD2 approves Aquatics Center (News 2).
- Lawmakers reach agreement on ethics reform law creating investigations panel (Post & Courier).
- Grandfather "very sorry" after accidentally picking up wrong grandchild at school (Live 5 News).
- Emanuel AME shooting survivors on South Africa civil rights pilgrimage (Post & Courier).
- Police: No sign of crime at 3rd reported shooting in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Prosecutors: Revoke release of mom who drove kids into ocean (Live 5 News).
- Victim in deadly shooting outside N. Charleston hotel identified (Live 5 News).
- Police continue to search for man in connection to Myrtle Beach shooting (News 2).
- Police: Man pointed gun during party, threatened to shoot people (Live 5 News).
- Avian Conservation Center receives $5,000 grant from Wells Fargo (Moultrie News).
- Candlelight vigil to be held for Round O nightclub shooting victim (News 2).