The next Good Catch Dinner presented by the South Carolina Aquarium will be held on Sunday, June 12th at The Granary in Mount Pleasant. The event will begin at 6 pm.
As usual, a portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
- Welcome Course
- Charcuterie Board: selection of house cured meats, sausages, mousse, and rillettes, pickled vegetables, mustard and toast
- 2nd Course
- Fish (TBD): crudo – kimchi aioli, cucumber, kohlrabi, pickled peaches, fish sauce, smoked sea salt
- 3rd Course
- Avocado Toast: pickled local shrimp, king crab, heirloom tomatoes, sweet Onions, radish, dill, rye
- 4th course
- Lamb and Clams: leg of lamb, Hiser Sea Farms clams, couscous, golden raisins, beets, carrots, Greek yogurt, harissa
- 5th Course
- Lemon Parfait: vanilla cream, graham crackers, pecans
Tickets are $65 per person. To make a reservation, call 843-216-3832. Click here for more information.