On Saturday, June 18th, Twenty Six Divine will once again host their "Feel the Funk Jazz Dinner," a five-course meal paired with live jazz funk music.
Reservations are available from 5:30 pm to 9pm for $65 per person (or $75 per person with wine pairings).
The menu can be see below. Each course is inspired by a classic jazz funk song:
- Watermelon Man (Herbie Hancock): Lump Crab with Local Goat Cheese
- watermelon, kaffir lime leaf & kiwi vinaigrette
- Turn me Loose (Charlie Hunter): Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- chilled quinoa salad, pistachios, cantaloupe, golden raisins
- Prime Thought (Bobby Hutcherson with James Leary): Chipolte BBQ Cornish Game Hen
- funky southern rice with smoked sausage, crispy pan fried collards
- Sugar (David Sanborn): Layered Lemon Cake
- praline tuile, blueberry compote, pistachios
- My Funk (Candy Dulfer): Assorted Petite Desserts
Reservations are required and can be made by calling (843) 297-8118. Reserve your table by June 10th and receive 15% off.
Twenty Six Divine is located at 682 King Street.