Beginning on Father's Day (this Sunday), downtown sports bar The Alley will offer a full weekend brunch menu from 11 am - 3 pm. The new items will also be available on Saturdays starting next week.
The menu includes:
- BBQ Benedict – English muffin, collard greens, house smoked pork, poached egg, hollandaise, and BBQ drizzle
- Southern Benedict – English muffin, fried green tomato, country ham, pimento cheese, poached egg, hollandaise, and chow chow
- Shrimp Benedict – English muffin, avocado, fire roasted red bell peppers, blackened shrimp, poached egg, and hollandaise
- Banana Bread French Toast - Nutella, whipped cream, strawberries, and strawberry syrup drizzle
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad - bed of arugula lettuce, sliced strawberries, crumbled goat cheese, candied pecans, radishes, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Southern Huevos Rancheros - two yellow corn tostadas topped with red rice, Charleston “caviar,” sunny side up eggs, salsa, cilantro, and avocado crema drizzle
- Pineapple Fountain Pancakes - 3 tiered pancakes, grilled pineapple caramel sauce, candied pecans, and fresh mint
In addition to launching their new brunch menu, The Alley is also treating all dads to a free game of bowling. Click here for more information.