Legendary country music star Dolly Parton will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on Friday, November 18th at 7:30 pm.
Over the course of the singer-songwriter's illustrious 50-year career, she has:
- won 8 Grammy Awards
- won ten Country Music Association Awards
- sold more than 100 million records worldwide
- achieved 25 RIAA certified gold, platinum, and multi-platinum awards
- had 25 songs reach No. 1 on the Billboard Country charts, a record for a female artists
- had 41 top 10 country albums, a record for any artist
- earned two Academy Award nominations
- been inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
Parton also also starred in films like 9 to 5, Rhinestone, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and Steel Magnolias.
Tickets for her North Charleston concert go on sale Friday at 10 am. Click here to purchase.