- Third inmate wanted for Dorchester Co. jail escape surrenders to authorities (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School District CFO responds to reports of multiple DUI arrests (ABC News 4).
- Officials: Man ‘nipped’ by small shark while knee-deep in water on Sullivan’s Island (Post & Courier).
- Gator pulled from surf off beach at Sullivan’s Island (Post & Courier).
- 4th of July Events in Charleston (HCS).
- Solicitor asks to try Dylann Roof before federal prosecutors (ABC News 4).
- Coast Guard rescues four people after boat capsizes off Folly Beach (Live 5 News).
- At the conclusion of Benghazi committee investigation, Trey Gowdy has one request: ‘Read the report’ (Post & Courier).
- Downtown streets reopened after suspicious package call (ABC News 4).
- Runoff elections choose who will appear on ballots in November (ABC News 4).
- Lewis BBQ Opened Today (HCS).
- Two Boroughs Larder closing next month (Post & Courier).
- Downtown Bar The Brick Expands Address, Adds Spacious Patio (Eater Charleston).
- Owners of Asheville's Plant restaurant buy Diggity Doughnuts (Charleston City Paper).
- Shuai Wang: Using Japanese Flavors and Charleston History to Drive Change (Eater Charleston).
- New Belgium Plans Multiple Events in July (HCS).
- Avila Food Truck Brings Venezuela Cuisine to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Carolina Day flies high in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- ‘Southern Charm’ recap: Shep Rose, man of the women, answers for his ‘amorous’ ways (The State).
- Patricia Altschul Claims Kathryn Dennis Has Drug-Fueled Rages That Require Security (All About The Tea).
- New Bombshell Details In Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis Custody Battle & Drug Test (All About The Tea).
- Mixson Bath & Racquet Club Plans Pool Palooza on 7/9 (HCS).
- Get On Up! James Brown Dance Party Swings into Charleston (HCS).
- Gaillard Center adds programming, welcomes collaboration to get past bumpy start (Post & Courier).
- Bow Wow Film Festival Stops at Screen Door (HCS).
- Tommy Condon’s to host tribute to Steve Carroll (Post & Courier).
- Inaugural Turtle Trek 5K Set for 9/10 (HCS).
- July Fishing Report (Folly Beach).
- Citadel voted to admit women 20 years ago June 28 (Post & Courier).
- Tuesday meeting postponed to discuss $100 million in flood relief to SC (Live 5 News).
- Shem Creek Task Force holds first meeting (Post & Courier).
- Charleston schools modernize cell phone policies (Post & Courier).
- Businesses evacuated as North Charleston crews respond to gas leak (ABC News 4).
- SCE&G files for 3.1 percent rate increase to fund nuclear plant construction (Post & Courier).
- Report names Charleston among top places to retire (Live 5 News).
- $1B Lorelei project in Charleston 18 months from breaking ground; developers begin seeking input for ideas (Post & Courier).
- AT&T launches gigabit Internet access for Charleston businesses, among region’s first options (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested in connection with fatal shooting at Summerville IHOP (Live 5 News).
- Upper-peninsula skate park nearing completion (Post & Courier).
- 53-year-old man killed in Berkeley County accident (News 2).