Fish’s annual Bastille Day celebration returns on Thursday, July 14th with French food, libations, costume contest, dancing, and more. The fête will run from 6 pm until 10 pm.
Just like last year, party goers will have the ability to choose between a dual program of festivities.
Here’s a look at the two options:
FEAST – Traditional French Dinner
- 7 pm in the Main Dining Room
- Seated four-course dinner
- $50 per person ($65 with French wine pairings)
- Call FISH to reserve your seat at 843-722-3474.
FÊTE – Bastille Day Festivities & Entertainment Program
- 6 pm to 10pm at the bar and upstairs
- Edith Piaf chanteuse & live musicians
- Can-Can dancing
- Costume Contest
- Street party fare (including sweet and savory crepes)
- Champagne specials
- Bastille Day cocktails
For more information on the event, visit the the facebook event page.
Vive la Fête!