The buffet ($20) will include typical brunch fare with a Caribbean twist. There will also be live reggae music from local musician Ryan Becknell.
The menu includes:
- Slow cooked Caribbean jerk chicken with honey-rum sauce, okra, tomato gravy, and stone ground grits
- Marinated shrimp frittatas with roasted corn, peppers, and potatoes
- Cuban roasted pork and poached egg over fresh baked biscuits and paprika sausage gravy
- Kale salad with papaya, shaved Bermuda onions, carrots, and watermelon radish
- French toast casserole with rum-pineapple compote
- Fresh cut fruit
Reservations are not required. Twenty Six Divine is located at 682 King Street.
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
In celebration of National Preservation Month, the Preservation Society of Charleston (PSC) will host a series of in-person and virtual...
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Resources8 years ago
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks