The buffet ($20) will include typical brunch fare with a Caribbean twist. There will also be live reggae music from local musician Ryan Becknell.
The menu includes:
- Slow cooked Caribbean jerk chicken with honey-rum sauce, okra, tomato gravy, and stone ground grits
- Marinated shrimp frittatas with roasted corn, peppers, and potatoes
- Cuban roasted pork and poached egg over fresh baked biscuits and paprika sausage gravy
- Kale salad with papaya, shaved Bermuda onions, carrots, and watermelon radish
- French toast casserole with rum-pineapple compote
- Fresh cut fruit
Reservations are not required. Twenty Six Divine is located at 682 King Street.