Sol Driven Train's 6th Annual Sol Slam is going down On Friday, August 5th and Saturday, August 6th at The Windjammer on Isle of Palms. The mini-music festival and party will feature multiple performances on two stages, including one overlooking the beach.
This year's schedule is as follows:
Friday (Indoor Stage)
- 9 pm: Doors open
- 10 pm: The Travelin’ Kine
- 11:30 pm: Sol Driven Train
Saturday Afternoon (Outdoor Stage)
- 12:30 pm: Doors open
- 1 pm: Sol Driven Train Kids Show
- 1:45 pm: The V-Tones
- 3 pm: Dallas Baker & Friends
- 4:15 pm: Sunflowers & Sin
- 5:30 pm: Sally & George
- 6:15 5pm: The Danberrys
- 7:30 pm: White/Bogan Duo
Saturday Evening (Both Stages)
- 9 pm: Empire Strikes Brass
- 11 pm: Sol Driven Train
On Saturday, Sol Slam will be fun for all ages as Sol Driven Train will perform a Kids Show and SUP demos will be given by Charleston SUP Safaris.
Tickets are already on sale and can be purchased here. Ticket options include:
- $30 Weekend Pass
- Includes both days and 10% off of your bar tab
- $20 Friday Night Only
- Sol Driven Train with The Travelin’ Kine
- Free for Saturday Day only
- Until 5 pm
- $20 Saturday Full Festival
Attendees are encouraged to donate nonperishable items to Lowcountry Food Bank at the door. You'll receive $1 off your ticket for every item donated (up to $5 off).
For more information, click here.