Holy City Hospitality, one of Charleston’s hospitality groups, has announced that the next installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley will be held on Thursday, July 28th from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the alleyway with wine tastings, live music from the Ronny Peterson Duo, small plates from six restaurants, and a signature cocktail from The Victor Social Club made with Charleston’s Red Harbor Rum.
Tickets are $65 and can be purchased here. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Vichyssoise with puréed leeks, onions, potatoes, cream, and chicken stock
- Ratatouille Salad with arugula and basil vinaigrette
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Wood-grilled shrimp skewers on a summer salad with heirloom tomatoes, sweet corn, avocado, vinaigrette, and queso fresco
- Vincent Chicco’s
- Caprese Salad Skewers with Holy City cucumber, tomato, Sicilian olive oil
- Peach Bellini Popsicles with South Carolina peaches, prosecco, roof top mint
- Michael’s on the Alley
- Marinated skirt steak with grilled Blackbird Farms watermelon and Split Creek Farms goat cheese 30-year balsamic
- The Victor Social Club
- "Shakin' on the Harbor Sangria" with Red Harbor Rum, Boneshaker red wine, Cointreau, brandy, simple syrup with pear, peach, and apple and orange fruit pieces
- Virginia’s on King
- Choice of Nashville hot fried quail or honey BBQ fried quail
- Hard Root Beer and Bourbon Ice Cream Float
- Dessert from Holy City Hospitality Executive Pastry Chef Richard Farr
- Summer berry tartlets with Bavarian crème