- Incident at Kings Auto ends with double stabbing, attempted murder charges (ABC News 4).
- Teen killed in JI park shooting described as 'polite and respectful' (ABC News 4).
- Friends remember Chadwick Garrett, who police say was shot to death over $20 (Post & Courier).
- Under 18 at Northwoods Mall? During some hours you'll need an adult (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Celebrate Holy City Sinner's 5th Anniversary on 8/25 & 8/26 (HCS).
- Federal judge puts Slager, Police Benevolent Association trial on schedule for September (ABC News 4).
- King Street Grille Shutters Namesake Store This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Little Jack’s on Southern Living’s best new restaurants list (Post & Courier).
- Avila opening on Calhoun Street (Post & Courier).
- Southern Season may also close Market Street 'Taste' store (Charleston City Paper).
- Active Charleston Beer Week ahead (Post & Courier).
- Bohemian Bull Hosts "Heroes Night" this Saturday (HCS).
- Chef Nico Romo Drops Hints On New Place (Eater Charleston).
- Old Village Post House Inn Hosts 5-Course Crab Dinner (HCS).
- BevCon Visitors’ Guide to Dining in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Bar Takeovers, Beer Week, and Rooftops at Revelry (Eater Charleston).
- Forrest Parker now chef de cuisine at Drawing Room (Post & Courier).
- Needtobreathe brings ‘Something Beautiful’ to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Boone Hall Fright Nights canceled for 2016 (Charleston City Paper).
- Goo Goo Dolls to Play the North Charleston PAC in November (HCS).
- Rusted Root Returns to the Music Hall in October (HCS).
- DMX, Trick Daddy, Juvenile, Trina & More to Play the Coliseum (HCS).
- Local businesses feel effects of Rio Olympics (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Aquarium Lego animal exhibit opens (Post & Courier).
- Melissa Etheridge's Holiday Trio Brings Cheer to the Music Hall this December (HCS).
- Creative Mornings gets weird with John Park and Marcus Amaker (Charleston City Paper).
- Goose Creek’s Justin Smoak among nine seleted to USC Athletic Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Vic Rawl (HCS).
- SC jobless rate falls to lowest figure since 2001 (Live 5 News).
- New effort aims to name upper peninsula’s east side (Charleston City Paper).
- Local Red Cross workers helping flood victims in Louisiana (ABC News 4).
- Investigators continue search for W. Ashley bank robber (Live 5 News).
- Ongoing recovery from historic floods will take years (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant standoff ends peacefully (News 2).
- Emergency crews battle house fire on Daniel Island (Live 5 News).
- Not-so-icy blast on way to ease summer swelter (Post & Courier).
- 100 pounds of banned items confiscated each month at Charleston airport (ABC News 4).
- Man considered armed and dangerous still wanted after manhunt in Conway (ABC News 4).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Leyla Gulen (HCS).
- Truck burned, items stolen from several cars; Kiawah man charged (ABC News 4).
- Homeowners Association threatens to take dog from woman’s home (News 2).
- Officials say woman living in rat-infested apartment must take it up with landlord (ABC News 4).
- Report: Busted brake light, smell of marijuana led to 'crack' bust (ABC News 4).