The dinner will feature a reception, three dishes and a dessert prepared by Chef Chris Sims. Every course will be paired with Holy City Brewing's craft beers.
The Beer Dinner menu will include:
- Assorted Snacks: Homemade Pretzels with Chipotle Raspberry Mustard/ Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip with Pita Chips/ Assorted Homemade Pickled Vegetables
- Paired Beer: Washout Wheat
- Casco Viejo/ Jerk Shrimp Taco with Shredded Cabbage, Mango Jalapeno Salsa , Cheddar-Jack Cheese, and Chipotle Crema
- Paired Beer: Casco Viejo
- 3 Gates Patty Melt served on Marble Rye Bread from Saffron Bakery, Grilled Mushrooms and Onions, Swiss Cheese, and Homemade 1000 Island Dressing
- Paired Beer: Paradise IPA
- Blackened Duck Slider with Mixed Greens, Roma Tomato, Basil Aioli, and Truffle Parmesan Fingerling Potato
- Paired Beer: Midnight Oscar
- Espresso Peanut Butter Beer Milk Shake with Chocolate Covered Bacon Strip
- Paired Beer: Pluff Mud Porter
In addition, attendees will be treated to live music from Kevin Church, raffles, and a gift package featuring a koozie, a Holy City Brewing pint glass, and a $10 gift card to Big Billy's Burger Joint.
Tickets for the Beer Dinner are $35 for individual tickets and $60 for a pair of tickets, which can be purchased here.
For more information about Big Billy's Burger Joint and the Holy City Brewing Beer Dinner, visit BigBillysBurgerJoint.com.