The dinner will feature a reception, three dishes and a dessert prepared by Chef Chris Sims. Every course will be paired with Holy City Brewing’s craft beers.
The Beer Dinner menu will include:
- Assorted Snacks: Homemade Pretzels with Chipotle Raspberry Mustard/ Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip with Pita Chips/ Assorted Homemade Pickled Vegetables
- Paired Beer: Washout Wheat
- Casco Viejo/ Jerk Shrimp Taco with Shredded Cabbage, Mango Jalapeno Salsa , Cheddar-Jack Cheese, and Chipotle Crema
- Paired Beer: Casco Viejo
- 3 Gates Patty Melt served on Marble Rye Bread from Saffron Bakery, Grilled Mushrooms and Onions, Swiss Cheese, and Homemade 1000 Island Dressing
- Paired Beer: Paradise IPA
- Blackened Duck Slider with Mixed Greens, Roma Tomato, Basil Aioli, and Truffle Parmesan Fingerling Potato
- Paired Beer: Midnight Oscar
- Espresso Peanut Butter Beer Milk Shake with Chocolate Covered Bacon Strip
- Paired Beer: Pluff Mud Porter
In addition, attendees will be treated to live music from Kevin Church, raffles, and a gift package featuring a koozie, a Holy City Brewing pint glass, and a $10 gift card to Big Billy’s Burger Joint.
Tickets for the Beer Dinner are $35 for individual tickets and $60 for a pair of tickets, which can be purchased here.
For more information about Big Billy’s Burger Joint and the Holy City Brewing Beer Dinner, visit BigBillysBurgerJoint.com.
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events18 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks