The guests will collobrate with Chef Reid Henninger on a menu featuring:
- Southern snacks from the Birds & Bubbles menu
- Chicken liver mousse, steak tartare, and deviled eggs
- Edmund’s Oast fried chicken with watermelon salad, local honey, smoked oyster mushroom hoppin’ john, cheddar sausage gratin with stewed cabbage, and an Asian pear waldorf salad
- Braised chicken and Anson Mills Carolina Gold rice grits
- Roasted duck breast with dirty farro and baby mustard greens by Birds & Bubbles
- Benne seed tartlet and concord grape pie
Champagnes from Vilmart & Cie and Marc Hebrart will be paired with the dishes.
Tickets are $75 per person plus tax and gratuity and can be purchased here.
The event is a part of Edmund's Oast's “Vote Champagne” campaign, which was created to help patrons learn about (and drink more) champagne during the election season. You can learn more here.