- Hermit’s Victory frontman admits to drawing offensive image in Hearts & Plugs' Instagram post (Charleston City Paper).
- Dylann Roof jury pool at 595; judge orders half day on Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- Court releases race, gender breakdown of jury pool in Dylann Roof trial (Charleston City Paper).
- Keith Scott will have a Charleston-area funeral; Motorcycle crash, prison time confirmed (ABC News 4).
- SC voter registration deadline is October 8 (News 2).
- Sidney Moorer scheduled to be released from jail Wednesday (News 2).
- The Westendorff to Reopen as Greek Restaurant Stella’s (Eater Charleston).
- Everything You Need to Know About the New McCrady’s, According to Sean Brock (Eater Charleston).
- Two Boroughs Larder Burger Lives On at 492 (Eater Charleston).
- Josh Keeler Brings Soft Scramble and Tomato Pie to Brunch at 492 (Eater Charleston).
- Palmetto Brewery to relocate to North Charleston’s Park Circle area (Post & Courier).
- Price is Right Live! Returning to North Charleston (HCS).
- Former James Island football player Cornell Stanley stages comeback of a lifetime (Post & Courier).
- Monster Trucks Return To Crush Things in the Coliseum this January (HCS).
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ to hold auditions in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Free partial preview of "Hamilton's America" and correlating presentations to open to the public (CofC).
- Ms. Rose's Fine Food & Cocktails Introduces Fall Music Series (HCS).
- VIDEO: Girl's Dancing with the Stars dream comes true in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Volvo Car Open Signs Eight-Year Rights Agreement with Tennis Channel (Volvo Car Open).
- Second C of C fraternity closes after misconduct allegations (Post & Courier).
- Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids (CNN Money).
- Local students showcase STEAM learning (Live 5 News).
- CSU students register to vote on National Voter Registration Day (Live 5 News).
- Horry County considers jail time for people who overdose on narcotics (Post & Courier).
- Middle school student caught with pellet gun on school bus (Live 5 News).
- Charleston City Council OKs mayor’s appointments to West Ashley Revitalization Commission (Post & Courier).
- 3,500-pound great white shark spotted in Lowcountry waters (Island Packet).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Brian Hicks (HCS).
- Remains of man missing since July found in Dorchester County (ABC News 4).
- SC Coastal Heroin Epidemic Spreads Inland (FITS News).
- Palmetto State Armory opens new location in Summerville (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Circle K celebrates North Charleston store rebranding (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- More than 13 pounds of marijuana off Goose Creek streets, deputies say (ABC News 4).
- Authorities investigating fatal shooting in Orangeburg County (Live 5 News).
- 31-year-old arrested after holding up North Charleston bank (News 2).
- Homicide investigation underway off Stanley Farm Rd. in Burton (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston getting another new hotel, first Tru in the Charleston market (Post & Courier).
- Permit application aims to make North Charleston terminal project more attractive (Post & Courier).