- Schools closed, evacuations to be ordered for coastal communities (ABC News 4).
- List of closures as Matthew approaches the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- In case of evacuation, know your zone (ABC News 4).
- Preparing a survival kit for hurricanes (ABC News 4).
- Agencies in the Lowcountry move to OPCON 3 (News 2).
- Sandbags available for residents ahead of Hurricane Matthew (News 2).
- Folly Beach mayor warns to get ready for Matthew now (ABC News 4).
- Charleston International Airport to operate normally Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Video shows Hurricane Matthew causing pain at the pump (ABC News 4).
- Heavy traffic in Charleston, surrounding areas as residents prepare for Hurricane Matthew (Post & Courier).
- Grocery store shelves see storm surge from Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Red Cross asks for volunteers (ABC News 4).
- IOP issuing hurricane re-entry stickers (ABC News 4).
- Keith Lamont Scott funeral canceled due to pending weather from Hurricane Matthew (Live 5 News).
OTHER TOP STORES
- Man arrested after brief standoff (ABC News 4).
- CPD investigating shooting at Coming and Beaufain (ABC News 4).
- Recordings show Summey playing both sides on I-526 (Post & Courier).
- ‘Southern Discomfort’ public forum addresses ‘slave baby’ drawing, race issues in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Lagunitas TapRoom & Beer Sanctuary Brings Brews to East Bay (Eater Charleston).
- With new Starbucks locations brewing, “Babybucks” to close on Monday (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Brown Water Society’s BBQ Invitational topped all expectations (Charleston City Paper).
- The Tides Hotel wins restaurant bid for Folly’s Edwin S. Taylor Fishing Pier (Charleston City Paper).
- Thai Palm shows what it tastes like to be a cut above (Post & Courier).
- Hawaiian Staple Poke Now Available on Lower King (Eater Charleston).
- New Beech restaurant on King has beach bodies in mind (Post & Courier).
- Restaurant parking pilot program may relieve F&B workers’ parking woes (Charleston City Paper).
- Ladles Slings Soup In Cannon Street Basement (Eater Charleston).
- Cafe Gibbes releases opening menu (Post & Courier).
- Coming Soon – A 90’s Nightmare on Bay Street (HCS).
- Shovels & Rope’s upcoming LP premieres on NPR First Listen (Charleston City Paper).
- Lucid Halloween Party Debuts on October 29th (HCS).
- We Are Family Hosts “Spirit Day” Event on 10/21 (HCS).
- rUNdead 5k Returns From the Dead (HCS).
- Lowcountry High School Football Schedule Week 7 (Live 5 News).
- Citadel football game moved to Thursday at North Greenville (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dimitri Cherny (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Kwadjo Campbell (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dana Beach (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Elizabeth Moffly (HCS).
- Police: Men involved in chase across Charleston County were trafficking Molly (ABC News 4).
- Truck strikes, kills man pushing lawnmower on Hwy 52 (Live 5 News).
- Ingevity opens North Charleston innovation center, bringing 24 jobs (Post & Courier).
- Elon Musk’s SolarCity Corp. expands into the Charleston market (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley recycling facility moving forward (Post & Courier).
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks