TOP HURRICANE MATTHEW STORIES
- LIVE UPDATES: Matthew stronger, hurricane warning area expands (ABC News 4).
- Haley: Storm surge, dams, people who don’t evacuate among concerns for Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Storm surge could prove more devastating than wind (Post & Courier).
- Bridge Procedures In High Winds (HCS).
- SC Dept of Transportation monitoring bridges for Hurricane Matthew (News 2).
- The Latest: Obama declares emergency in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Mayor: ‘We’re asking everyone to please, leave town’ (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police stepping up patrols in response to social media posts (ABC News 4).
- Troopers open some exits from reversed lanes of I-26 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston, Georgetown ports to close Friday in preparation of hurricane conditions (Post & Courier).
- Limited air service Friday at Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- Storm Team 2 Daily Forecast (News 2).
- Dorchester County providing sandbags, transportation to shelters (Post & Courier).
OTHER TOP STORIES
- Solicitor files petition to charge Townville Elementary shooting suspect as adult (Live 5 News).
- Pilot error to blame in 2014 Mount Pleasant plane crash that killed instructor, student (ABC News 4).
- Motorcyclist killed in late night wreck (ABC News 4).
MISC HURRICANE STORIES
- Pawleys Island residents who refuse to leave asked by police to sign waiver (News 2).
- Reinforced Battery wall will be tested by Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- LIST: Midlands shelters and pet-friendly lodging (Live 5 News).
- Floyd fiasco spurred better I-26 evacuation plan (Post & Courier).
- Power & water companies prepared ahead of Matthew (Live 5 News).
- Evacu-shaming (Carolina Life in Bloom).
- Some Charleston business owners say evacuation call may have been premature (Charleston City Paper).
- Some Sullivan’s Island residents not concerned about Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Anticipating hurricane, businesses in Georgetown tourist district boarding up (Live 5 News).
- People pack into tri-county shelters, with 500 camped out at North Charleston High (Post & Courier).
- People wait for hours for sandbags in Georgetown (News 2).
- Video shows home on platforms as SI braces for Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Publix foundation donates $1M to Matthew relief effort (Post & Courier).
- Bride has ‘perfect’ wedding ahead of storm surge from Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Political football: USC-UGA game goes on Sunday over Haley’s objections (Post & Courier).
- Couch Potato: Gators-LSU call game; watch the rest in a safe place (Live 5 News).
- Sources: ACC nearing deal to play women’s basketball tournament at Coastal Carolina (The Herald Sun).
- Charleston Named the “Worst City for Cyclists” (HCS).
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks