TOP HURRICANE MATTHEW STORIES
- LIVE UPDATES: Matthew stronger, hurricane warning area expands (ABC News 4).
- Haley: Storm surge, dams, people who don't evacuate among concerns for Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Storm surge could prove more devastating than wind (Post & Courier).
- Bridge Procedures In High Winds (HCS).
- SC Dept of Transportation monitoring bridges for Hurricane Matthew (News 2).
- The Latest: Obama declares emergency in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Mayor: 'We're asking everyone to please, leave town' (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police stepping up patrols in response to social media posts (ABC News 4).
- Troopers open some exits from reversed lanes of I-26 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston, Georgetown ports to close Friday in preparation of hurricane conditions (Post & Courier).
- Limited air service Friday at Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- Storm Team 2 Daily Forecast (News 2).
- Dorchester County providing sandbags, transportation to shelters (Post & Courier).
OTHER TOP STORIES
- Solicitor files petition to charge Townville Elementary shooting suspect as adult (Live 5 News).
- Pilot error to blame in 2014 Mount Pleasant plane crash that killed instructor, student (ABC News 4).
- Motorcyclist killed in late night wreck (ABC News 4).
MISC HURRICANE STORIES
- Pawleys Island residents who refuse to leave asked by police to sign waiver (News 2).
- Reinforced Battery wall will be tested by Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- LIST: Midlands shelters and pet-friendly lodging (Live 5 News).
- Floyd fiasco spurred better I-26 evacuation plan (Post & Courier).
- Power & water companies prepared ahead of Matthew (Live 5 News).
- Evacu-shaming (Carolina Life in Bloom).
- Some Charleston business owners say evacuation call may have been premature (Charleston City Paper).
- Some Sullivan's Island residents not concerned about Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Anticipating hurricane, businesses in Georgetown tourist district boarding up (Live 5 News).
- People pack into tri-county shelters, with 500 camped out at North Charleston High (Post & Courier).
- People wait for hours for sandbags in Georgetown (News 2).
- Video shows home on platforms as SI braces for Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Publix foundation donates $1M to Matthew relief effort (Post & Courier).
- Bride has 'perfect' wedding ahead of storm surge from Hurricane Matthew (ABC News 4).
- Political football: USC-UGA game goes on Sunday over Haley’s objections (Post & Courier).
- Couch Potato: Gators-LSU call game; watch the rest in a safe place (Live 5 News).
- Sources: ACC nearing deal to play women's basketball tournament at Coastal Carolina (The Herald Sun).
- Charleston Named the "Worst City for Cyclists" (HCS).