This December, Brad and Jennifer Moranz will celebrate the 21st anniversary of their Charleston Christmas Special at the Charleston Music Hall. The program will run from December 8th to the 23rd.
The show will include plenty of past favorites alongside some completely new performances and sketches.
Here's a look at this year's schedule:
- Thursday, Dec. 8 at 7 pm
- Friday, Dec. 9 at 7 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 10 at 2 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 10 at 7 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 11 at 2 pm
- Thursday, Dec. 15 at 7 pm
- Friday, Dec. 16 at 7 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 17 at 2 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 17 at 7 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 18 at 3 pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 at 7 pm
- Thursday, Dec. 22 at 7 pm
- Friday, Dec. 23 at 7 pm
Ticket options include:
- $38 for adults
- $35 for seniors (age 62 and up) and military
- $19 for students 21 and under
- $16 for children 12 and under
- All prices before taxes and fees
- On "Kids Free Night," guests can receive one free kid’s ticket with the purchase of a paid adult/senior ticket
- This special is not available online, so call the Box Office at 843-853-2252.
- Dinner & Show tickets
- $68 per person
- One show ticket plus a pre-fix dinner at Vincent Chicco’s, an Italian-American restaurant located next door to the Music Hall.
For more information and/or to purchase tickets, visit the official website.