Holy City Hospitality, one of Charleston’s hospitality groups, has announced that the fall installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley series will be held on Thursday, November 10th from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the alleyway with wine tastings, live music from the Ronny Peterson Duo, small plates from six restaurants, and specialty cocktails.
Tickets are $65 and can be purchased here. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue De Jean
- Beet cured salmon gravlax crostini with citrus dill goat cheese, olive oil, and capers
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Raw bar station with oysters shucked to order, served with house cocktail sauce and mignonette
- Michael's on The Alley
- Slow roasted lamb, parsnip purée, haricot vert strawberry salad, chimmi churri
- The Victor Social Club
- Petite mojo shrimp, pineapple guacamole, mojo sauce
- Cinnamon apple sangria
- Vincent Chicco's
- Butternut squash fettuccini, oyster mushrooms, smoked pecans, sage cream
- Virginia's on King
- BBQ pork belly, golden raisins, toasted pecans, endive slaw