On Saturday, October 29th, Bottles Beverage Superstore in Mt. Pleasant celebrates its fifth anniversary with an in-store event from noon until 5 pm. A full schedule of events is planned throughout the day.
Here's a look:
- $5 growler fills at the Bottles Growler Station with featured beers from Founders Brewing Co.
- Wine and spirit tastings
- Master sake sommelier Tiffany Dawn Soto Kikizake-shi will lead a tasting from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Charleston Distilling will offer tastings featuring Cannonborough Beverage Co. products from noon until 3
- Firefly Distilling Co. will offer samples from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Including a pair of tickets to the annual Lowcountry Hoedown
- Discounted prices on merchandise during the event
- Radio personality Box from 105.5 The Bridge will host a live broadcast from noon until 2 pm
- Experts from Cigar Row will be on-site to hand rolling cigars from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- The Charleston Animal Society will hold an adoption drive from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Games at the Lunazul Cantina Truck (parked outside the store from 2 pm to 6 pm)
The five-year anniversary comes just months after the grand opening of Bottles’ second location in Columbia at 4410 Fort Jackson Blvd.