- A look at what's in store as Michael Slager's murder trial begins (Post & Courier).
- Law enforcement agencies working to 'keep Charleston safe' during Slager, Roof trials (ABC News 4).
- Jury pool in Slager's state murder trial dwindles to 134 on first day (ABC News 4).
- Michael Slager’s defense lawyer sits down with News 2 (WCBD).
- 'Fantastic theater' as attorneys argue jury, evidence matters ahead of Slager trial (ABC News 4).
- Garrett vs. North Charleston football game canceled due to "safety concerns" (ABC News 4).
- Halloween Safety Tips from the Charleston PD (HCS).
- Police: 1 wounded in North Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Mac Off Stretches to Two Days (HCS).
- Oysters For Autism Returns to Bowen's Island Restaurant (HCS).
- Lowcountry Field Feast Transports Diners to Italy this Sunday (HCS).
- Charleston to Host James Beard Foundation’s 3rd Annual Taste America Tour (HCS).
- How Drink Like An Artist In Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- The Brick Steps Towards Its Comeback (Eater Charleston).
- Poke Tea House on cusp of opening (Post & Courier).
- 492 to Host Master Tequila Distiller for Mexican-Inspired Dinner (HCS).
- 14 Restaurants Where Dessert Steals The Show (Eater Charleston).
- Wing chain moving HQ out of Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Record Fair comes to The Royal American (Charleston City Paper).
- Riverdogs’ 2017 Hot Stove Banquet Features Hall of Famer Tom Glavine (HCS).
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship Headed to the Coliseum (HCS).
- CSU breaks ground on Singleton Baseball Complex dedicated to Emanuel 9 victim and her son (ABC News 4).
- Bill Murray sang a really weird "Take Me Out the the Ballgame" to the surprise of nobody (Charleston City Paper).
- Coastal Carolina Fair steps up security measures to cut down on fair crimes (ABC News 4).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Coach Earl Grant (HCS).
- Carolina Challenge Cup Once Again Pits Three MLS Teams Against Battery (HCS).
- Citadel, Charleston Southern get first look at playoff rankings this week (Post & Courier).
- Grammy nods go to A Fragile Tomorrow (Charleston City Paper).
- World Series pitcher Mike Clevinger left Citadel early to turn pro (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston officially introduces Roberts as AD (Post & Courier).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Mayoral Candidate Paul Tinkler (HCS).
- Sullivan's Island Town Hall opens in new location (ABC News 4).
- City-wide mosquito spraying underway in Goose Creek (Live 5 News).
- U.S Rep. Trey Gowdy defends embattled FBI director in handling of Clinton email investigation (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant SWAT Team rappels down MUSC Children's Hospital atrium (Live 5 News).
- Family, police search for answers in Charleston man's beating death (Post & Courier).
- Car thieves take car with 6-year-old child inside (ABC News 4).
- Police: Man arrested after fleeing from scene of multi-vehicle accident in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Man complains of possible bed bug bites after hotel stay in North Charleston (News 2).