The updated festival will offer oenophiles the following:
- The blessing of the muscadine grapevines by a priest
- Food trucks
- Gidget Gourmet
- Home Team BBQ
- Coastal Crust
- Sweet Lulu's Bakery
- Laser skeet shooting
- Live music
- Greg Payne and the Piedmont Boys
- McKenna Andrews
- Bloody Mary competition (until noon)
- $6 with 6 vendors participating
- All proceeds go to Windwood Farms
Gates open at 10 am.
As usual, there will also be wine and Firefly Vodka tastings available for purchase. Visitors are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or a blanket to relax on. Dogs are allowed on leashes only. No coolers are allowed.
You'll need a parking pass to get into the event. Tickets can be purchased until midnight on Nov 11th at www.picatic.com/blessings and are $5 in advance or $10 at the gate.
For more information, click here.