On Saturday, February 4th, Canvas Charleston and ART MAG present: “Art and Antipasto, ” a lunch and lecture series, at Le Farfalle.
The luncheon will feature a three-course meal prepared by Chef Michael Toscano and the following speakers:
- Stephen McMennamy, creative director of BBDO Atlanta
- The mastermind behind ComboPhotos
- His work has been featured on CNN, thisiscollosal.com, and Ad Week.
- Michele Seekings, Charleston art collector
- Her locally sourced art has been featured in ART MAG, Charleston Magazine, and American Art Collector
- She is on the board of the Gibbes Museum of Art
- Owns Spire Art Services, a comprehensive art management company.
- Leila Ross, Charleston art collector
- Her collection has been featured in ART MAG, Apartment Therapy, Charleston Magazine, and Four Magazine
- Ross is on the board of the Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art
- Owns Show & Tell // Art & Design, a creatively curated, online market for artists to show their work & tell their stories
Tickets for this event are $55 per person and include a private viewing of McMennamy’s innovative photography, an artist lecture, a moderated panel discussion, wine, and the three-course meal prepared.
Click here for tickets.