Workshop, a “fancy food court” led by Butcher & Bee owner Michael Shemtov and Chef Jonathan Ory, plans to open this March at 1503 King Street at the Pacific Box & Crate site. The business will feature a shared kitchen and dining space with a rotating roster chef-driven restaurant concepts.
The space includes indoor and outdoor seating that can accommodate upward of 300 people. There will also be on-site parking for guests.
The initial lineup of tenants at Workshop include:
- A “Tex and Mex” concept from Pitmaster John Lewis
- Pink Bellies, a eatery based on Chef/Owner Thai Phi’s Vietnamese food truck
- Slice Co., a wood-fired pizza place from New York City transplant Todd Lucey
- JD Loves Cheese, a grilled cheese, soup, and salad collaboration between Butcher & Bee executive pastry chef Cynthia Wong and her husband, John David Harmon, a wine professional
- A “progressive, vegetable-forward Korean concept” by Chef Ory
- Bad Wolf Coffee
The food vendors will have occupancy varying from 1 to 12 months. Interested Workshop tenants can contact [email protected].
Hours of operation will be Sunday to Wednesday from 11 am to 9 pm and Thursday to Saturday from 11 am to 10 pm.
For more information on Workshop, keep an eye on their official website at www.workshopcharleston.com.
Charleston Symphony Orchestra League, Inc. Provides Update on Symphony Tour of Homes
Press Release The Charleston Symphony Orchestra League, Inc. (CSOL®) has received tremendous public support for its first ever Tour of...
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
Local Organization Holding Dolphin Count on May 22nd
Lowcountry Juneteenth Week Releases Schedule of Events
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks