- Former N. Charleston officer accused of excessive force arrested (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County schools CFO Brantley Thomas fired; FBI investigating (ABC News 4).
- GOP congressman clarifies statement after saying ‘good things’ came out of the Emanuel AME Church shooting (Post & Courier).
- Woman charged with stealing baby in 1998 pleads not guilty (News 2).
- Hanahan ‘orange-colored’ gator becoming hot talker on social media (Live 5 News).
- Negligence lawsuit expected against City of Isle of Palms, police after man’s death (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Included in List of 100 Best Places to Live in the U.S. (HCS).
- Bill to raise South Carolina gas tax heads to House floor (ABC News 4).
- Large-scale festival venue Yonder Field arrives an hour north of Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Take your pick: Several oyster roasts support Lowcountry charities (Live 5 News).
- Rodney Scott’s BBQ opens in downtown Charleston without a hitch (Post & Courier).
- Obsessively Track Every Moment of Rodney Scott’s BBQ Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Home Team in West Ashley Hosts Oyster Roast & Pig Pickin’ on 2/26 (HCS).
- Sausage Pops and Tokyo Shrimp Cakes Heading to James Island (Eater Charleston).
- Butcher & Bee Raising Money For ‘Wich Doctor Owner (HCS).
- Grocery delivery startup Shipt to launch in Charleston this month (Post & Courier).
- Bar Normandy on Broad Street is unconventionally delicious (Post & Courier).
- goat.sheep.cow.north is the stuff of cheese-lovers’ dreams (Charleston City Paper).
- 5Church Offering Valentine’s Day Menu From 2/10-2/15 (HCS).
- Dive Bar Love: Six tales of everlasting romance set afire in our Holy City watering holes (Charleston City Paper).
- Crave Hosting Charitable Brunch & Valentine’s Dinner (HCS).
- More changes at Feathertop as it makes way for a raw bar (Charleston City Paper).
- North Charleston restaurant serving kimchi and bulgogi burgers (Post & Courier).
- Wasabi’s Special Valentine’s Day Menu Now Available (HCS).
- Nacha Mama’s gets a sister store in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- View Valentine’s Menus from Holy City Hospitality Restaurants (HCS).
- North Charleston spirits maker raises $25.5 million (Post & Courier).
- Hot Diggity Dog Shops (Yelp Charleston).
- Attention Parrotheads: Tailgating allowed at Volvo Stadium, if you’re VIP (ABC News 4).
- Friends of the Library Book Sale Scheduled for March 3 & 4 (HCS).
- ETV hosts a screening of ‘Maya Angelou, And Still I Rise’ Feb. 13 at the main library (Charleston City Paper).
- Stephen King’s ‘Mr. Mercedes’ kicks off Charleston film production for 2017 (Live 5 News).
- Komen Lowcountry Invites You to Swing For The Cure at Wild Dunes (HCS).
- Photo Gallery: Lowcountry Highrollers’ ‘Star Wars’-themed season opener (Charleston City Paper).
- Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition celebrates 38 years (Charleston City Paper).
- Acclaimed pianist Lang Lang to perform at the Gaillard Center (Post & Courier).
- Flowertown Underground director Corey Geddings considered suicide — so he directed a play about it (Charleston City Paper).
- RiverDogs Offering Valentine’s Packages (HCS).
- Yes, The Citadel has a hockey team — and it’s winning (Post & Courier).
- A contemporary art studio opens on Fulton Street (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston revamping its height rules, architectural review (Post & Courier).
- Tweets called me ‘Uncle Tom’ for backing Sessions, GOP’s Scott says (Live 5 News).
- Civil rights groups praise North Charleston police in handling of Leroy Hair case (ABC News 4).
- Strom Thurmond and Ben Tillman’s legacies surfaced as Elizabeth Warren read Coretta Scott King’s words in the Senate (Charleston City Paper).
- Bill to regulate dog daycares in South Carolina stalls in house subcommittee (Live 5 News).
- New buses in Berkeley, Dorchester counties run on propane, have air, GPS (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Tom Perez (HCS).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Muhiyyidin d’ Baha (HCS).
- Summerville police may end funeral escorts (ABC News 4).
- A letter from an Iranian American to Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Students Asked to Submit Artwork for Earth Day 2017 Contest (Charleston County).
- BCSO provides drug drop box for unwanted medication (ABC News 4).
- Upcoming 2017 Estate Workshops Offered by Charleston County Probate Court (Charleston County).
- Wednesday marks 49 years since the Orangeburg Massacre (Charleston City Paper).
- Dangerous toys seized at the Port of Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant family child-less, out thousands after adoption agency shuts down (ABC News 4).
- Full moon, comet starring in night sky show this weekend (Post & Courier).
- Combating drug-facilitated rape in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston School of Law lands 6th mock trial championship win (Live 5 News).
- Man shot while pumping gas at Hollywood gas station (News 2).
- Convicted crack dealer sentenced to 25 years, pleas down from life (ABC News 4).
- North Carolina puppy litter stolen has ties to the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Police: Suspect in custody after shooting at cop, standoff with police (Live 5 News).
- 8 Southern Companies Who Won Big During Super Bowl 51 (DIG South).
- Mt. Pleasant-based Zubie taps new CEO as car-technology startup faces growing competition (Post & Courier).
- Port of Charleston, Panama Canal set monthly records (Post & Courier).
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events18 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks