- Lawyers want video of Walter Scott shooting barred from trial (ABC News 4).
- Dylann Roof's attorneys motion for new trial, seek to throw out death sentence (ABC News 4).
- Law enforcement agencies working to solve string of dollar store robberies (Live 5 News).
- FBI Investigates former BCSD employee for violation of public trust (Nwes 2).
- Martha Stewart Visits Callie's for Some Hot Little Biscuits (HCS).
- Zac Brown Band cancels Southern Ground Music Festival on Daniel Island (Post & Courier).
- Martha Lou's Kitchen expanding with a second location in North Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Edmund’s Oast Celebrates 3rd Anniversary with Half-Priced Specials (HCS).
- Home Team BBQ Launches "Tacos and Tequila" Fundraiser for Hogs for a Cause (HCS).
- Where to celebrate Valentine's Day 2017 in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Stella’s Starts Greek Brunch This Weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Donate $1 to the ACLU and get a free Revelator coffee (Charleston City Paper).
- Jamie Lynch may be off Top Chef: Charleston, but he doesn't have any regrets (Charleston City Paper).
- 10th Annual FollyGras Parade & Street Festival is 2/25 (HCS).
- Music Hall Announces 2nd Show in "Charleston LIVE" Series (HCS).
- "Drinking With Jesus" Returns to the Holy City (HCS).
- Celebrities Golf for Good at Fifth Annual NEEDTOBREATHE Classic Benefiting OneWorld Health (The Digitel).
- Rashee Hodges scholarship awarded to teammate, friend (ABC News 4).
- U.S. Senator reads racist tweets; local leaders call for tolerance, cooperation (ABC News 4).
- Beekeepers file suit against Dorchester County after aerial sprays kill millions of bees (ABC News 4).
- Trump can’t Twitter-shame his way to economic growth by Mark Sanford (Washington Post).
- Protesters rally in downtown Charleston to defund Planned Parenthood (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Marlon Kimpson speaks on academic freedom during CofC Day at the Statehouse (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mount Pleasant Mayor Linda Page (HCS).
- Palmetto Scholars Academy students to speak with astronaut in space (Live 5 News).
- Bill Would Collect Sales Tax for Online Purchases in SC (News 2).
- DNC chair hopeful runs in face of faction fight (The Hill).
- Summerville High teacher injured in fight between students (News 2).
- Sea Turtle Recovery Hospital expansion in Charleston set to open in May (ABC News 4).
- First annual 'One Night' holds prom for those with special needs (Live 5 News).
- Patagonia's Worn Wear College Tour stops by CofC next Thursday (Charleston City Paper).
- Singapore Air, biggest 787-10 buyer, wants more of the North Charleston-made jets (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Angie Ravenel (HCS).
- Ladson neighbors worried broken sign a symbol for growing crime problems nearby (ABC News).
- Mail order overdose: Deadly drug 'Pink' hits the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Community helps to cleanup the Ashley River Saturday (News 2).
- Deputies responding to shots fired call at Azalea Park Apartments (Live 5 News).
- Rats, hogs and armadillos moved out of Charleston or went under in 2015 flood and Hurricane Matthew (Post & Courier).
- Dispatch: City officials responding to car fire in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).