- Mark Sanford, Tim Scott on the defensive and grilled in South Carolina town hall (Post & Courier).
- SC Secessionist Party flies Confederate Flags in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Trump in N. Charleston: Children will get their 'American birthright' (ABC News 4).
- Growling coyote chases Southeastern Spine Institute doctor into Mount Pleasant office (Post & Courier).
- Search for missing plane ended, USCG members injured (ABC News 4).
- Emergency crews recovering body from Charleston Harbor (Live 5 News).
- JFK 'security incident' poses 'minimal risk' to CHS, officials say (ABC News 4).
- "Top Chef" Alums to Host Benefit Dinner for MUSC Children's Hospital (HCS).
- Eight years on, Brewvival continues to win the hearts of finicky beer nerds (Charleston City Paper).
- Wagener Terrace scores Herd Provisions restaurant and butcher shop (Charleston City Paper).
- Pancito & Lefty Could Open Very Soon (Eater Charleston).
- 2Nixons hosts Saturday fundraiser for The 'Wich Doctor's Jeff Butler (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Ben D'Allesandro (HCS).
- Snafu Brewing Company now open in North Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Black Tap barista designs new packaging for Charleston coffee shop (Post & Courier).
- Proposed renovations for The Citadel's Johnson Hagood Stadium estimated at $9.8 million (Charleston City Paper).
- Coliseum and Performing Arts Center parking likley jumping from $5 to $7 (Post & Courier).
- Clint Dempsey puts on show for fans in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Big Bill Morganfield Returns to Home Team BBQ in March (HCS).
- "40 Days of Bridge Run" kicks off (Live 5 News).
- Man about town: Low-key Calvin Baxter making a name for himself as drummer, producer in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Will season 4 of ‘Southern Charm’ be a rough one for Hilton Head’s Shep Rose? (The Island Packet).
- Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis greets fans, talks retirement while visiting North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Graham: Trump Must Punish Russia for Election Interference (New York Times).
- GCHS coach arrested for DUI in activity bus with students (ABC News 4).
- Black Lives Matter concerned over differing stories in North Charleston school bus brawl (ABC News 4).
- Coffee with a Cop builds relationships with community, officers say (ABC News 4).
- York County lawmaker files bill to ban Confederate flag from any SC public building (The Herald).
- Hundreds at State House rally for social justice reform (Live 5 News).
- Sullivan's Island town hall unveiled after years of planning (ABC News 4).
- Explosive device found at Little River home during search for man who called in White House bomb threat (Live 5 News).
- Why does the Confederate flag hurt the SC Confederate Relic Room? (The State).
- Recent change by the FCC could cause cost of inmate phone calls to surge in South Carolina prisons (Post & Courier).
- Rival groups readying for gas-tax showdown in SC Senate (The State).
- NASA Astronaut to Speak About Ron McNair Aboard Yorktown (HCS).
- Divers still searching for missing Santee Cooper security guard Michael Curry (ABC News 4).
- Mom of SC man accused of planning attack in ‘spirit of Dylann Roof’ speaks (WSPA).
- SCHP: Man kicks trooper during arrest, headbangs laptop (ABC News 4).
- Carriage company owner responds after minor incident over the weekend (ABC News 4).
- As millennials flock to Charleston, new research finds economic benefits to living near Mom and Dad (Post & Courier).
- Officers searching for suspects accused of vandalizing Goose Creek bridge (Live 5 News).
- BCSO: Man lied about theft to cover up shooting (ABC News 4).
- Applicants for new Meeting Street office building seek final approval (Charleston City Paper).
- Parents raise eyebrows to children’s iPad game (News 2).