- SLED investigating after missing Hanahan woman found dead in car (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Teen arrested in fatal Mt. Pleasant shooting (Live 5 News).
- Report: Babysitter ODs on heroin while caring for infants (ABC News 4).
- Lawsuit filed against Boeing in Charleston for missing MH370 flight (ABC News 4).
HOLY CITY SINNER NEWS
- If you can donate to and/or join my Walk for Water team! Every dollar raised goes to providing safe water systems for developing countries (Water Mission).
- Come see me guest bartend at Elements Social Bar! All tips will be donated to the Center for Women! (Facebook).
- Look for Rudi's Caffe e Vino to open in the old Boone's Bar (Charleston City Paper).
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration Coming to Folly Beach Saturday (HCS).
- Shem Creek Bar and Grill Offering Homemade Irish Specials for St. Patrick's Day (HCS).
- Lowcountry IHOP raise money for children's hospital with pancakes (Live 5 News).
- Walk Through Construction at Rappahannock Oyster Company (Eater Charleston).
- Girl Scouts rebound from cookie money theft with police department cookie stand (ABC News 4).
- 2nd annual Doughnut Dash in memory of Tywanza Sanders (News 2).
- CofC falls to UNCW in CAA title game, 78-69 (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Author Horace Mungin (HCS).
- 'My brain won't let me enjoy reality TV,' says reality TV star Thomas Ravenel (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Parks Conservancy Celebrates 10 Years with Community Party (HCS).
- Clemson fans flub the kick on baby gender reveal (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Planet Fitness locations give away customized motorcycle (Live 5 News).
- Violinist Yuriy Bekker spreads his music around near and afar (Post & Courier).
- Plastic bag debate delayed until next year (Post & Courier).
- District study shows aging state bus fleet costing students 100s of hours of classroom time (ABC News 4).
- 'Tug-of-war' begins on Obamacare replacement; South Carolina leaders grapple with impact (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham reports 'great meeting' with President Donald Trump over lunch (Post & Courier).
- Folly Beach Pier repair work expected to begin end of March (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina police officers will learn how to de-escalate mental illness confrontations under Senate bill (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry girl switches to online schooling after bullying experience (News 2).
- Threatened South Carolina retired judges want the right to carry guns 'anywhere in the state' for safety (Post & Courier).
- Hanahan gets grant to complete trail linking thousands of homes (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina House passes bill requiring moped drivers to carry licenses and face traffic enforcement (Post & Courier).
- Georgetown Co. student arrested after alleged threat to ‘shoot up’ school (News 2).
- S.C. congressional candidate is giving away an Ivanka Trump purse to combat the liberal media (Charleston City Paper).
- Red Cross: Test your smoke alarms when turning clocks ahead this weekend (News 2).
- Yorktown repair work starting with fuel removal (Post & Courier).
- Local Candidates Compete to Raise $500k for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (HCS).
- Local boutique owner under investigation (News 2).
- Junior League of Charleston Brings Back The Little Black Dress Initiative (HCS).
- Police: Teen arrested for exposing himself to girl at Summerville Walmart (Live 5 News).
- Many on JI dial 911, turns out smoke is just a test (News 2).
- Summerville man accused of having child porn (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant man sentenced to three years for child pornography (Live 5 News).
- Knightsville woman cancer free, hopes more will get screened for colon cancer (ABC News 4).
- 2 wounded in shootings won't help Berkeley County deputies investigate (ABC News 4).
- UPDATE: Sumter woman identified, killed after accidentally setting self on fire (Live 5 News).