Holy City Hospitality, one of Charleston’s hospitality groups, has announced that the next installment of the Taste of Hutson Alley will be held on Thursday, April 6th from 6 pm until 8:30 pm.
The event will take place along the alleyway with wine tastings, live music from One Kool Blow and small plates from six restaurants and Good Food Catering.
Tickets are $65 and can be purchased here. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
Menu highlights include:
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Duck rillette tartine with fig jam and preserved orange
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Peruvian style ceviche, octopus, local fish, leche de tigre, onions, cilantro, and plaintain chips
- Michael’s on the Alley
- Coffee dusted prime beef carpaccio with frisée lettuce, hazelnut vinaigrette, buttermilk fried shallots, toasted peanuts, aged balsamic, and peeled parmesan
- The Victor Social Club
- Cuban style street corn with rum flambe and traditional seasonings
- Vincent Chicco’s
- House sourdough panzanella with local shrimp, red onion, capers, heirloom tomatoes, arugula, and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Virginia’s on King
- Fried oyster salad with crispy local oysters, arugula, pickled fennel, rye croutons, creamy shallot dressing, and fresh horse radish
- Good Food Catering