The Inaugural iGoddess Fair will be held at the Gaillard Center on April 15th from noon to 7 pm. The event is a celebration of music, entertainment, and enlightenment in an all-day immersive environment.
The Fair welcomes everyone and offers community members an opportunity to find their passion, discover women-owned businesses, and learn new ways to find inspiration and balance in their busy lives. The event includes:
- Keynote speaker Heatherash Amara, best selling author of The Warrior Goddess Training
- Music from Katie Rose
- A Dance Party
- Her Story Documentary and inspiring stories from local leaders on the Goddess Panel
- Opportunities to meet and learn from successful and celebrated women from all areas of government, business, health and the arts.
- Fun and uplifting activities brought to you by leaders in their field
- Yoga classes, meditation sessions from Still Soul Studios, Tarot and Palm Readers, Guilty Pleasures Pop Up Shop & Red Tent Area, Makeover Gallery, Wine & Canvas Painting Classes, Jewelry Making with Sparkling Beauties, and more.
- Cooking Demonstrations, Thrive Fashion Show with fashions from Frank & Gray, LuLaRoe and more, Story Telling, Speakers, Laughing Yoga and more
- iGoddess Gift Fair
- Silent art auction to benefit Thrive SC
- A select variety of products and services
- Tastings and treats from women-owned businesses
Proceeds from the event will benefit Thrive SC.
For more information visit: www.igoddessfair.com.