On Thursday, May 4th at 7:30pm, Chamber Music Charleston (CMC) will return to the Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall in New York City. The performance commemorates the group's 10th anniversary season.
CMC’s ensemble of six core musicians will be joined by internationally acclaimed guest violinist Jennifer Frautschi and cellist Edward Arron for a program of music by Mozart, Elgar and Brahms. The program will also include the world premiere of a new work by award winning composer James Stephenson.
The ensemble includes:
- Regina Helcher Yost, flute
- Sandra Nikolajevs, bassoon
- Jennifer Frautschi and Frances Hsieh, violin
- Ben Weiss and Jenny Weiss, viola
- Edward Arron and Timothy O’Malley, cello
Tickets are $50 for general seating and are available through Carnegie Hall at (212) 247-7800 or carnegiehall.org.