Charleston Harbor Tours, Follywood Productions, and Sweetwater Brewing Co. have teamed up once again for the Jam on the Water Concert Cruise Series.
Each cruise features a local band playing a tribute show to a classic rock band, local food, local art vendors, and seasonal selections from Sweetwater - all aboard the Carolina Queen.
The events run from 7 pm until 9 pm, with boarding beginning at 6:30 pm at Charleston City Marina. Tickets are available through Charleston Harbor Tours and are $20. You can purchase them here. You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
Here's a look at the 2017 Jam Cruise schedule:
- May 20th: Jimmy Buffett by Folly Pirates Over 40
- June 2nd: Led Zeppelin by Wax Groove Revival
- July 14th: Grateful Dead by The Reckoning
- Sept. 8th: Little Feat by Gaslight Street
- Oct. 6th: Grateful Dead by The Reckoning
- Oct. 20th: Rolling Stones & Faces by Guilt Ridden Troubadour
- Oct. 27th: 80s Halloween Costume Party with Soul Fish
- Nov. 3rd: Grateful Dead by Burnt Wood
- Nov. 17th: Widespread Panic by 54 Bicycles