Ann Street bar The Brick has unveiled a new $4 happy hour menu.
Happy Hour runs from 4 pm to 7 pm on Monday and Wednesday through Friday. The following items will all be available for $4:
- Boneless Wings (1/2 lbs)
- Fried or Grilled
- Choice of sauce: Buffalo, Root Beer BBQ, Sweet Sriracha, James Island Honey, Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Brick Sauce, Jalapeño Cheese
- Batter & Deep Fried Bacon
- Served with bourbon maple syrup
- Hot Bread and Cheese
- Fried Pickles
- Loaded Shoestring Fries
- Topped with brick cheese, tomato, scallions, jalapeños, and bacon
- Pimento Cheese Plate
- Served with crackers, veggie and bread, and butter vegetables
- Lunazul tequila, triple sec, house made lime sweet
- The John Daly
- Firefly sweet tea vodka and lemonade
- Dark and Stormy
- Gosling’s Black Rum and Gosling’s Ginger Beer
- Seven & Seven
- Seagrams 7 and 7 Up
Select Draft Beers
- Grand Marnier
During happy hour, there are also $3 house liquors and $3 Bud Light drafts.
The Brick is located at 24 Ann Street.