- $25 million lawsuit: Fearing Walter Scott-like backlash, Charleston County officials misled public in deputy shooting (Post & Courier).
- 3 dead, 4 injured after Dorchester Road crash (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina consulting firm's 'tentacles' have created an 'unprecedented' political power structure (Post & Courier).
- Two saved, one possibly missing after boat capsizes (ABC News 4).
- Man arrested for downtown shooting death (ABC News 4).
- Marlboro County man charged with killing woman and kidnapping her 8-year-old daughter (ABC News 4).
- Mother charged in baby's death denied bond (ABC News 4).
- Earth Heart Growers Hosts Fundraising Event at Chico Feo (HCS).
- Sweet Belgium serves up Mother’s Day breakfast ideas (News 2).
- Everything There Is To Know About Buzzy New Workshop (Eater Charleston).
- Memorial Day Concert Feature Lee Brice, A Thousand Horses, and more (HCS).
- Charleston's Colbert & Rucker Celebrating Birthdays Saturday (HCS).
- A young Charleston potter with Down syndrome is ready for his close-up (Post & Courier).
- Pure Theatre to Present Two One-Man Shows During 2017 Piccolo Spoleto (HCS).
- Marcus Amaker Announces Creation of Charleston's First Poetry Festival (HCS).
- Spoleto Festival Welcomes Back Jazz Series (HCS).
- Trio of Local Organizations Plan Kids Summer Camp (HCS).
- Early West Ashley revitalization concepts revealed Saturday (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dr. Gibbs Knotts (HCS).
- Five health insurance companies once sold Obamacare policies in South Carolina. Now there’s just one (Post & Courier).
- Wando High School student charged with assault on an officer (News 2).
- Past students visit Stono Park Elementary before demolition (Live 5 News).
- Analysis: Did the Emanuel AME Church massacre push New Orleans to remove Confederate monuments? (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Representative Lin Bennett (HCS).
- Staying on top: Columbia getting aggressive about annexation (Post & Courier).
- Downtown Charleston's tourist district continues to expand with changes on Cannon Street (Post & Courier).
- Experts say lead poisoning levels could be higher in children than we think; lead paint still prevalent in old Charleston homes (Post & Courier).
- When the largest container ship to ever visit the East Coast came to Charleston, a dolphin was there to greet it (Post & Courier).
- Police: South Carolina woman charged after hitting son who didn't give her a Mother's Day card (Post & Courier).
- Dee Norton Launches Multimillion Dollar Campaign, Announces Expansion to Mt. P (HCS).
- TheDigitel is going into archive mode (TheDigitel).
- 28 arrested, birds seized in Colleton cockfighting case (ABC News 4).
- Man arrested, charged with felony DUI in fatal McClellanville collision (Live 5 News).
- Check out the winner of our Mother’s Day Makeover Contest! (News 2).
- Think you lack the skills needed to work at Volvo? Think again (ABC News 4).