On Tuesday, June 27th, Home Team BBQ’s downtown location will host the “Drink Your Veggies Whiskey Dinner” on the outside patio. The five course, family-style dinner will feature seasonal and local vegetables and grains paired with whiskeys.
There are two seatings available at 6 pm and 8 pm and the dinner costs $65 per person (does not include tax or gratuity). Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com.
The evening's menu includes:
- Chilled Corn Soup, Green Tomato Chow-Chow
- Platte Valley Corn Whiskey (100% Corn)
- Green Pea Ravioli, Rye Berry, Meyer Lemon, Nasturtium
- Woody Creek Straight Rye, (100% Rye)
- Whole Wheat Empanada, Foie Gras, Mushroom Bacon
- Virgil Kaine Ashcat (Blended High Rye and Wheated Bourbon)
- Barley Risotto, Vegetable Confit, Poached Egg, Smoked Pork Jus, Jerk Gastrique
- Balvenie 14 Year Caribbean Cask (malted barley)
- Dessert (to be announced later)
- Old Forester 1920 Prohibition Style
Guests can also attend a special "Cooper’s Craft Cocktail Happy Hour" in the courtyard from 4 pm to 6 pm. The event features $5 Cooper’s Craft cocktails and live music by Don Merckle & The Blacksmiths.
To learn more, visit http://hometeambbq.com/blog/.