The Solar Eclipse Festival, a family-friendly event, will be the first official festival at Yonder Field, the new outdoor event space in Bowman, SC. The festivities will be held on Monday, August 21st.
The full day festival includes:
- Live music
- Uncle Kracker
- Edwin McCain
- Corey Smith
- The Great Inflatable Race
- A giant inflatable obstacle course
- Includes team competitions, a children’s competition, and an “Open Play”
- Prizes for the winners
- Costume contests for both teams and kids
- A movie
- Shown at the end the night
- Food and beverages
- Available for purchase
All tickets (including camping prices) are now available and may be purchased online or by calling 877-987-6487. Visit www.yonderfield.com for further and updated information about the Solar Eclipse Festival.
Yonder Field is at Exit 159 off of I-26, 10 miles north of the I-26 and I-95 Interchange in Bowman. Venue address is 180 Log Cabin Rd., Bowman, SC.