On Sunday, June 25th, Scarecrow Hearth & Liquor Bar will host a 3-course, family-style dinner with beverage pairings by Charleston-based Virgil Kaine Lowcountry Whiskey Co. This will be the first family-style meal at the restaurant.
The evening's menu, created by Executive Chef Charles Mathews, features ingredients sourced from local farmers. Each course will be served alongside a specialty cocktail pairing created by beverage director Jeremiah Schenzel.
Dinner seatings will be offered at 6:30 pm, 6:45 pm, 7 pm, and 7:30 pm.
The planned menu can be seen below:
- Charred carrots with black garlic hummus
- House pimento cheese and torn bread
- Porchetta di Testa, preserved lemon, herbs
- Whole fillet of fish baked in ash
- Fire roasted Carolina Heritage hog
- Seasonal sides
- Peanut butter icebox pie
- Lemon curd and blueberries with meringue
The dinner costs $48 per person (tax and gratuity not included). To make reservations, call Scarecrow at 843-306-0101 or visit Scarecrow on OpenTable. The regular cocktail menu will also be available for a la carte ordering.
Scarecrow Hearth & Liquor Bar, 23 Ann Street.